PART 13 - DANGER

 The murmurs continued for a quite a while before any words could be uttered from the person's mouth. Trakus' kept all sorts of machines on him to check his vital organs and try and keep him from blacking out. The man's eyes were, flashing between open and closed, as though they were being kept open by the force of wind alone. I walked slowly towards the scene with my aches, making me watchful of where I stepped, furthermore with the increasingly wired floor that helped a number of computers. Blips, broke the sounds of the continuous murmurs, that caught Trakus' eagerness by the throat, and seemed to squeeze more out of him. "They... are com..ing" The words finally poured out of the man's mouth and the grip on Trakus' eagerness, slipped off like droplets of rain on a window. Before I could ask who the person was, his jacket had a name tag with the name "Nicholas". In the midst of trying to still get more words out of Nicholas, I stood a bit closer to also hear what Nicholas had to say. "Here... Underground" The words, came out, much clearly, after some time, being, attended to, by Trakus. Trakus quickly ran to the computers and got a scan of the cameras that he had placed in the underground town, that he and Harry sought to make, to help the people of the city of Zan survive John's tyranny. A quick scan of the place didn't seem to reveal much, and seemed a lot normal.

"Nicholas, what do you mean? Could you speak more of about what is happening?" Trakus' coarse voice, asked. The words again didn't seem to be pouring out as faster as they started to come, and the impatience began to grow on Trakus like bacteria on rotten food. Nicholas didn't seem to be in a fair state to communicate anything properly. "Who is he?" I asked Trakus. "One of my spies who work for me" Trakus replied. Trakus scratched and shoook his head trying to understand what had been going on, with not much to avail. No one had known about the underground town, ever since the tyranny had begun. My heart burned with eagerness to jump in and solve the matter, however, the echoes of Trakus' voice rang in my mind and crept in, a spine chilling anxiousness that burst through every vein and nerve in my body. Stretching my skinny frame, I began to seem to get ready for anything, as Trakus' concern with the matter blew the wave of a certain action. No sooner, had I thought to predicted, he had mentioned he was stepping out to investigate the ground that was above the underground town.

"Stay here, make sure Nicholas is stable" Trakus' eyebrows collided together spreading seriousness whilst instructing me. After leaving, the silence, caved in, more and more after each second, as Nicholas lay down, drifting from being awake to blacking out. Murmurs continued to pour out of Nicholas' mouth, although this time, it kept on going endlessly as though, he was programmed to. I grew anxious about what was happening and stared and Nicholas for a few minutes. I quickly reached out for to radio, Trakus and let him know, but his line was not going through. The murmurs continued growing louder and louder and began shaking off the table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG BOOK IN SCHOOL?

THE OTHER SIDE OF A SHEREHE (PARTY) GONE TOO FAR

IS LOVE FOR THE RICH?