PART 3 - UNTOLD

 "Haaah!" Covering my face, moving away from the collision, that nearly shaved the fibers of on my clothes. Spin chilling white noise, gripped my ear composed by crunching bones, and intense blows,  that entertained my field of vision. Every kick, aggressive collision and punch, was as close as a bee on a flower's pollen, to hitting me, despite every attempt to screech my sneakers as strong as I could to escape the situation. Sluggishly carrying myself, on the painted sidewalk, I staggered away into the mist. The screams of help, began growing faint, and I slowly stopped to catch my breath, in relief that I was away from the chaos, which was still trying to inject all amounts of fright in every blood vessel in my body. "Oh my goossh!" A sudden whisk of air, singed the corner of wall, I was up against trying to catch my breath. Breaking of bricks, alternated with the shattering of glass, for a few seconds before coming to a halt. The building, opposite me, was as shattered as my little belief of what was going on.

The collision from the altercation seemed to go abruptly quiet. My eyebrow crawled across the wall, trying to get a small peak of any action that could have been going on. The small breeze of air, in the vicinity cooled the sweat on my eyebrow, when I got a pinhole of vision around the corner. The road had been converted to foot path after the destruction, with soil and rubble, mixed like ingredients in a recipe. "He...llo" I tried inhaling as much air as I could, in complete anxiety of what could be around the corner. A few seconds passed without an answer and I stood in my stillness, trying to be as grounded as the soil on the earth's surface. In my relaxation, I heard steps screeching the paint. Slowly and calmly, after each step, I moved across the wall like an insect. "AAAHHH! Not me! Not me!" A wave of a blade, dissected the air, I was breathing, almost itching the hairs of my throat.

"Huh?" Surprise dissolved my fear, upon the revelation my eyes gave me. "Don't cause a scene, it's me" in a composed manner, the blade was dropped from, my throat, and Harry put it back in his sheath. "Duuuuudde!!! Yeeees!!!" We celebrated in a whispering tone, and enjoyed the joy of reuniting. "Wooow, wait, dude, you look different, where are the rest, man?" I slowed in my celebrations, and was astonished by the change in Harry as I asked. "Huh? Wait what? WHO ARE YOU??" He looked at me surprised about what I was saying, and quickly removed his blade from his sheath again. "Wow, wow, wow, relax just let's talk" I put my hands in front of me trying to tell him to stop. "We were just from the restaurant, like a few minutes ago, don't you remember? Like me? you? Everyone?" Trying to convince him, as hard as I could. "What? That was years ago?"Harry put his blade back in his sheath, as finally got to relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG BOOK IN SCHOOL?

THE OTHER SIDE OF A SHEREHE (PARTY) GONE TOO FAR

IS LOVE FOR THE RICH?