PART 12 - BECOME

 The cold floor, held onto, the pores of my skin, as my sweat, made me stick on the tiling . I woke up, pushing myself up, and saw my reflection greeting me, as I slowly opened my eyes to see well, after the beaming of light came flashing, down on my eyes. Silence screamed, after Trakus' voice, echoed past me as well as his footsteps in the corridor. Memories of Harry swept my mind, image after image. After staring into thin air for a couple of minutes, I staggered to get up, and walked through the corridor, towards a room that was just close to the main control center. Fibers of the couch, hugged the fatigue out of my body, as the relief of rest burst throughout my body like bubbles of effervescence. Guilt still crippled my conscious, as the never ending words of Trakus rumbled through my head like a riot march in a city. I lifted myself to do a few physical workouts, that ended in me, falling of the couch onto the floor. Absolutely consumed by his hunger, Trakus, didn't seem to have heard my steps as I came from the gym and even as I fell onto the floor.

Hours, past, as I lay back on the couch trying to get myself energized again, to start being more effective to help Trakus. Rest had begin to flow through my veins. I rushed back to the gym, and pumped away, each droplet of sweat after the other. Each jump, twist, pushed the air, out of the lungs, and my muscles ached with the pain of being a novice person, to physical workout. I shrieked in pain, after finishing what seemed to be the longest span of time. Clenching my fists on the floor, trying to calm the pain that trickled like pins throughout my body, I heard Trakus, tread quickly through the corridor. "Ahhh, haha, it is you! I almost thought someone had broken in" His gun hung around his neck ready to fire at any moment, but came to an ease after he saw that it was me. I looked at him, with a no expression, but only silence. My frail body, wouldn't do much to react to his laughter, following my mixed emotions of anger and composure which battled in ferocity, to seek victory. I slowly got up from the floor, unstable in my stance as I tried to stand. The aches screamed, after each movement of my legs when walking.

A ring came to the door, and Trakus run through the corridor with his round frame which was surprisingly athletic, bumping me along the way. Metal clanging came from echoed into the corridor, as I made my way further to my room. Trakus dragged someone from the entry, towards the control center and carried him towards a different, room, that seemed like an infirmary. He dropped him on a bed and began scanning him. "What is it? What is it?" Trakus asked. He grabbed the person, as he tried to murmur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG BOOK IN SCHOOL?

THE OTHER SIDE OF A SHEREHE (PARTY) GONE TOO FAR

IS LOVE FOR THE RICH?