PART 15 - I AM

 Tapping away at the myriad of buttons that were gazing before my eyes. The questions still filled my brain, each step I tried to make towards trying to find some sense into everything. Silence surprisingly started to fill the area as the murmurs from Nicholas started to fall subtly. After each turn to check on him, seemed to be, a striking sight of a restless man, somehow finding peace. I unfolded more of the paper and tried to walk towards him and ask questions to find answers. "Nicholas? I presume? Where was this letter from?" I asked him in almost the easiest way I could in spite of his deranged state. "I..They...coo..." Nicholas tried to compile his words, in a struggle to come down. "Wait? Actually, why the hell are you fidgeting and murmuring?" I asked. Nicholas, bent the ligaments and tendons of his arm, like a rubber band, attempting to point and show me something. My neck, closely resembled the turning of a light bulb into its socket, as I tried to understand the meaning behind Nicholas' pointing of hands. I went back to reach for the radio, to get to Trakus. Static and interference was the only sound I began to hear each time, I pressed the call button.

I went back to Nicholas, to search for more clues on him. Stains, painted his shirt, from the threads of his collar to the end of his sleeves. The metal that clanged when he came in, still lay on the way, which I had neglected. Looking at the various metals that had fallen, I decided to walk back and compare them to the things that may have occurred to his clothes. Upon searching further, I found a scribbled on paper that, was stained, along with his jacket. I unwrapped the previous paper I had found, and joined them together. "Be well....tside", the paper read. Moving onto the metals, a mix, of, razor sharp blades and chains. The radio, began to sound, which, threw lightning sparks of excitement through, all muscles in my body, causing me to explode like a release on a compressed spring. It didn't seem clear, who was speaking as it kept getting interrupted, now and then. I rushed to search the cameras that Trakus reviewed.

Nicholas didn't seem to be breaking or tearing the tape apart. Nothing seemed to be seen on the screen, although, they was some scrambling on the transmission from the cameras. It started to slowly get disrupted with static and some of them were going off. I had to begin to work, my way outside, to get some answers. I moved Nicholas into the nearest van I could see, and loaded it with the equipment I could find. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG BOOK IN SCHOOL?

THE OTHER SIDE OF A SHEREHE (PARTY) GONE TOO FAR

IS LOVE FOR THE RICH?