PART 43 - DONT FLINCH

 My eyes, pumped into inflation through, the space of my goggles, tugging themselves closely, onto the increase of pulsations of the beats of my heart, after the horizon, that crafted itself before me, plastering it, deep into my mind. The chilling whistling breeze, cracked the silence, that was choking the air, as the sudden violence of Azoe, exploded into the space of the entrance. " Arrgh! What the..."  Trakus shouted, after Azoe, sunk, an anvil of a punch, into his spherical abdomen, squeezing the strength of his buttons apart, leaving him struggling to balance. The dark eradicating, brightness, of the white bulb, beamed, beside, the corner of my eye-brow, and the mild breeze, dropped bursting shivers and trembling waves of decreasing temperature, through my skin trying to make one jelly-like step after the other towards Azoe and Trakus. "Down with you!" Azoe shouted, crunching his knuckles on the fibers breathing for relief on his tightly hugging clothes, that always looked like a second skin. "Arrgh get, get.." Trakus words were roped into a trap, through the sinking aggression of Azoe, which he finally shrugged, seeping sweat from every pore on his body.

"Wait! Wa..it!" Trakus said, clutching on his escaping breath, from his tussle. "Li..." Azoe shouted, as I interrupted his, mindless chaos, splattering in the air, in its endless embrace. "Huh? What are you doing?!" Azoe shouted, into my tornado swirling concentration clouding through the haziness of my thoughts. "He..He..He is..." I said, "Is dead!" Azoe shouted back. I swung the dead weight of my arm, like the trunk of an elephant, absorbing the bone crunching, striking force of Azoe punch which was to land on Trakus', scarred, beard infested face. "C'mon!!!!" Azoe shouted trying to get back again. The sensation of weakness, flooded into the strength of my body, soaking like a sponge, after every second, into every effort to get myself up of the floor. "I know you suffered" Trakus replied to Azoe. "Huh? What?! Speak fool!" Azoe shouted back. "I...I've been trying to" Trakus shouted. I cautiously slithered, my weight, through my pain stinging, soreness, to a stable stance, as we all looked at each other.

The silence, crawled up the wall, through the thinness of the air, and Azoe and I finally walked away further into the corridor, oozing our urgency into the echo of our footsteps. "What are you attempting to do?" Trakus' asked from a fair enough distance. We both passioately ignored as we kept on going. A few minutes passed, and additional footsteps, broke the rhythm that merged with space of the corridor, filled by Azoe and I. Panting, slowly, crept, into the colliding sounds contributing into the echo. My knees, grew springs making great leaps to keep going, as Azoe, soon started to increase pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DID YOU PICK THE WRONG BOOK IN SCHOOL?

THE OTHER SIDE OF A SHEREHE (PARTY) GONE TOO FAR

IS LOVE FOR THE RICH?